Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary:- up to £55,000 + excellent company benefits
Who you are
You will be the newest member to their surveying services division covering the Worcester, Gloucester and Cheltenham areas.
This is a home based position with regular travel required.
You will have experience working as a Building Surveyor / Chartered Surveyor or be a Project Manager from a Construction/Property background.
You will be MCIOB or MRICS qualified
- Project managing the claims process from end to end
- Liaising with and providing technical support to Loss Adjusters
- Managing the relationship with contractors, policy holders and clients
You're great at
- Strong communication ( verbal / written)
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships and building trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with a large caseload in a pressurised environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Company Car
- Pension contribution / Medical Insurance
- Life assurance / Child Care Vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job