My client, A foundation to empower underserved children and their families to reach their full potential, improve their livelihoods, and take advantage of economic opportunity through education and social projects.
- Provide administrative support for all charitable activities
- Providing support on fundraising events and activities
- Researching event space and coordinating bookings for the fundraising team
- Dealing with grant enquiries and general queries received by letter, email and telephone
- Liaising with clients and coordinating visits
- Maintaining records of all payments and receipts in respect of accounts, donations and events
- Dealing with incoming emails and calls to the department
- IT literate including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and the internet
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, numeracy, interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage and prioritise own workload
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration
- Experience in running events and activities - desirable preferably within charitable sector
Working plan pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job