Our well-established client located in Arnold Nottinghamshire, are seeking a Charge Nurse to join their friendly team on a Full time - permanent basis with a salary of £41,475 - £44,648 on offer dependent upon experience.
This position is located in Arnold Nottinghamshire, as a Charge Nurse, providing acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare at our purpose-built facility in Arnold. Opening new PICU service shortly - Male Service.
The main responsibilities as a Charge Nurse you will be required to lead example and be a role model for the nursing team. We are looking for an individual who is able to support junior staff in their professional development, through excellent and effective clinical leadership, mentoring, teaching and sharing of knowledge and practice.
As a Charge Nurse, you will hold an Active NMC PIN registration, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning disability Nurse is a MUST. To be motivated, flexible likes to take on new challenges. To be focused on patient centred care. Committed to developing high quality care. To develop effective decision-making skills.
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration.
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum.
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up.
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- Free parking on site and supplemented meals whilst on duty
How To Apply
MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN UK, sponsorship NOT accepted.
To be considered for the Charge Nurse position please click apply now.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'