Channel Sales Manager - EMEA
Location: Home/Field based - Derby Head Office
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 1st Year OTE £90,000+ (uncapped) + Car Allowance + Excellent benefits
Are you now looking for genuine fast track progression and the opportunity to work for a high growth vendor?
Understandably a number of businesses are struggling in this current climate, however due to continued investment and another year of record growth, this forward-thinking business is now looking to grow further with several EMEA Channel Sales hires in Q3 of 2020. They are looking for an experienced Channel Sales Manager that has a strong background in bringing on new partners in the EMEA region and to be a part of its continued expansion.
The business is never happy to sit still and as such provides an environment for career-motivated salespeople to thrive. You will be provided with a highly competitive basic salary, a lucrative and achievable bonus structure and a structured career path.
This is a role for candidates who enjoy technology and consultative selling at its best! The business prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
- To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts through proactive client communications.
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- Clear understanding of the existing revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- 2+ years sales experience in a B2B Tech/IT/Software sales environment selling into EMEA
- Strong sense of initiative and relationship building
- Prior experience of bringing on new channel partners
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate sales process from start to completion
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today!
Key Words: Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, , B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, outbound sales. lead generation, account manager, account management, key account manager, relationship manager, national accounts.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'