My client are looking for an experienced Certified Scrum Master who has experience in this position for Banking / Financial clients.
- Certified Scrum master CSM.
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master.
- Experience as a Scrum Master for Banking / Financial projects.
Requirements for the Job are below.
• Understands Scrum Framework (ceremonies, backlog, roles, purpose, agile manifesto)
• Understands the Software Development Life Cycle and release management
• Ability to time box team ceremonies
• Has autonomy to work with a team without support
• Familiarity with multiple Agile frameworks
• Understands Agile metrics and can implement them across one or several teams
• Has autonomy to work with 1+ teams depending on their maturity
• Familiarity with Scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, Nexus, …)
• Ability to efficiently coordinate teams efforts within an Agile Release Train
• Agile Program Delivery (medium-to-large scale initiatives) using influence to facilitate outcomes and results
• Advanced backlog management at the product and program level (priorities framework, MVP, business value)
• Portfolio Planning and managing dependencies and issues across a large Program
• Ability to setup a agile environment
Agile Mindset & Communication:
• Ability to work with PO, Tech Lead
• Ensure Scrum ceremonies and framework are followed by the team
• Contribute to create a positive team spirit environment
• Report issues to the program
• Embraces the Agile Manifesto and applies practices to encourage adoption
• Autonomously handle conflicts / issues / impediments within one or across teams
• Identify opportunities to improve productivity and clarity to carry over a defined plan
• Structures Program issues in a clear way
• Understands how to analyze team metrics to serve the team better
• Work with External PO’s, SM’s, TL’s across large Agile Delivery Program
• Plan and execute initiatives to solve program wide issues
• Strong facilitation skills
• Promote Agility within the ART and the organization through initiatives such as Lunch & Learns
• Team servant leadership (take care of impediments, on boarding)
• Drives team ceremonies
• Presentation of environment during interviews
• Develops/coaches team to adopt
• Adapt behavior and modus operandus depending on the maturity of the team dealt with
• Facilitation of scrum sessions
• Ability to Coach teams and individuals in regards to their Scrum practices
• Ability to advise group of people around how to best organize themselves in order to achieve a goal
• Facilitation of problem solving sessions
• Deliver training on Scrum and other frameworks to small groups
Excellent English language skills are required as the project language is English and please note the role will be based onsite in Luxembourg.
- Scrum Master
- Certified ScrumMaster
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job