Certification Manager - Construction
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £50,000 DOE
Are you a construction professional with expertise in BIM, Smart Cities or the built environment? Want to progress your career with a leading standards business as a Certification Manager? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Renowned for our marks of excellence, including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, our influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, automotive, built environment, food, healthcare and ICT.
The Built environment is becoming an increasingly important issue for businesses, so we are growing our product certification and Kitemark schemes in this area, including Digital Construction.
As such, we’re looking for a Certification Manager to join us in Hemel Hempstead.
- Salary of up to £50,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Home working options
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is a brilliant opportunity to support the success of products that are enabling businesses to build resilience, embrace new technologies and create solutions that are fit for the future.
You will have the chance to contribute to the development of our certification schemes, act as a gatekeeper of quality and enable companies to achieve excellence.
What’s more, we have a strong focus on learning and development and will support you to build on your existing expertise and become a leader in your field.
As the Certification Manager, you’ll develop and manage certification schemes for Digital Construction.
Digital Construction puts digital tools at its heart to improve the process of delivering and operating within the built environment.
In this important role, you’ll make sure that we continue to make robust certification decisions in-line with accreditation requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead, motivate and guide the Digital Construction Team
- Help to implement a strategic plan to grow our product certification products
- Analyse market development opportunities to support new product certification schemes
- Recommend pricing for new or amended product standards/directives
- Represent BSI at market and customer events to strengthen our position in the built environment world
- Liaise with external organizations, such as standards committees and notified body working groups
To join us as a Certification Manager, you’ll need:
- A construction background
- Strong client-facing experience
- Experience and/or technical competence within a field such as BIM (building information modelling), Smart Cities or the built environment
- An understanding of product certification and ISO 17065
- The desire to maintain and improve standards while understanding the need to manage costs and achieve budget
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Construction Manager, Product Certification Manager, BIM Manager, Construction Consultant, Construction Project Manager or BIM Project Manager.
Other companies may call this role Certification Manager, Certification Scheme Development Manager, Construction Certification Manager, Regulatory & Compliance Manager or Quality Assurance Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to drive the success of pioneering products as a Certification Manager please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'