This indepdendent, family run business centre in Borehamwood Hertfordshire, prides itself on being owner managed and maintaining a five-star level of service to all clients. The Centre is well known for having low client turnover, with over 50% of clients staying more than 5 years and in turn we pride ourselves on very high staff retention. We invest significant time and training in our staff and try to ensure they are part of the team whilst ensuring they offer our clients the high level of service they have become accustomed to.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Centre Manager as maternity cover for up to one year which may extend into a permanent role as we look to further develop the business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all resident and non-resident customers.
- Dealing with all operational aspects of the centre.
- Managing a small team of reception, switchboard and maintenance and housekeeping staff team to ensure the building is operational and presentable at all times.
- Sales and negotiating skills. Selling all available space maintaining high occupancy levels.
- Issuing twice monthly invoices for all services.
- Dealing with contract renewals.
- Growing the Virtual and Meeting Room side of the business.
- Previous business centre and sales experience essential
- Marketing and Negotiating
- Time management and prioritization ability
- Excellent communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Suitable IT experience and an understanding of business centre systems
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'