CDM Consultant/Senior CDM Consultant
The Exciting Opportunity
Due to on-going growth within our clients Strategic Environmental Consulting sector, they are seeking to locate a Consultant level environment, health & safety professional with specific capability in CDM Advisor and Principal Designer duties to support their Construction Assurance team in the successful delivery of projects nationally. This role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows.
Overview of Role:
As a member of their Strategic Environmental Consulting (SEC) team, you will primarily be involved within the Construction Assurance Team carrying out tasks to include; CDM Advisor, Design Principals, Design Reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments, RAMS Assessments, PCI Reviews, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc.
Working as part of a UK wide team, focused on service delivery in the south of England, having a significant contribution on client satisfaction by providing a motivated and committed approach to the provision of H&S/CDM/Principal Designer services.
The role is based in either their Birmingham or Manchester office, but flexibility is required to work across other locations around the UK.
Who We are Looking For:
They seek individuals who combine: strong quantitative and analytical skills; deep technical knowledge; a sharp commercial focus; and, who are passionate about their work to advise our Clients on strategic business decisions.
As a member of the SEC Team you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to actively identify and pursue innovative and sustainable solutions to problems.
- Commitment to building relationships with clients & colleagues, networking via industry events and seminars, and actively engaging in profile raising through e.g. internal/ external presentations or speaking at events.
- The ability to add value to a client relationship and develop client accounts
- Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders;
- Delivery of exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality.
- Business development capability to increase workload within the role of Principal Designer or Principal Design Assurance/Client Assurance
- Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
What You have to Offer:
- NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS).
- 5+ years' experience
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S/CDM services to a varied Client base;
- Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works on public buildings and educational establishments;
- Experience of successfully managing CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi-disciplinary design teams;
- Demonstrated experience in asbestos management (such as Asbestos P405).
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Andy Winkett at Edge Careers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job