Role Based in - Chadderton, Oldham
HOURS:12 hour shifts - 2 x days 0630 - 1830, 2 x nights 1830-0630 (2 Days, 2 Nights - 4 Off)
At VPS Property Solutions, we are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us during a time of change and growth.
We are seeking a Day/Night time CCTV Control Room Operator who will act as a primary link to all clients and internal colleagues helping to monitor, deal and respond to any alarm activation's, detect and eliminate crime on sites across the country.
If you have a CCTV SIA License and experience of working in an Alarm Receiving Centre then this is an excellent opportunity to join our RVRC team and to work with a forward thinking company and progress your career in the security monitoring field. The successful candidate will be a hardworking and resilient individual that is driven by ambition and enthusiasm to build a stable career.
Because of the nature of the work it is essential that the applicant holds a valid CCTV SIA license as well as passing our pre-employment screening process prior to commencing employment.
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Act as a primary link to all clients and colleagues by helping to detect and eliminate crime on site across the country
- Assist and respond to all enquiries from clients and colleagues within the business
- Monitor, deal and respond to any alarm activations
- Record details accurately on the in-house client management system
- Deal with any incoming enquiries
- Organise and prioritise your workload
- Adapt to changing priorities to deliver a quality of service
- CCTV SIA Licence - Essential
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both orally and written. Able to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone and the ability to send documentation via e-mail and fax
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Resilient under pressure
- Flexible attitude to work
- Attention to detail
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 25 days and 8 bank holidays
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan.
- Free Medical and Legal helpline.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job