I am currently recruiting for a Category Support Supplier Engagement Officer to work at my client, a leading public sector organisation based in the S4 postcode of Sheffield.
Your duties will include:
- Identify supplier mis-reporting or under-reporting
- Identify spend being incorrectly being reported through expired frameworks and work with suppliers and customers to transition to correct frameworks
- Validate spend with customers
- Work with suppliers to actively correct errors and update MI reports to reflect actual spend
- Work with customers to confirm usage, verify spend and identify under-reporting
- Targets to increase reporting of MI in line with framework usage
As the successful candidate you will therefore have:
- Strong and confident personality and able to demonstrate resilience in managing pushback from both customers and suppliers
- High level communication skills (including regularly speaking to / challenging on the phone and via video calls to suppliers and customer organisations),
- be a pro-active self-starter, and able to work independently, working to targets and proactively monitoring own performance against targets
- have a tenacious approach to problem solving / finding solutions
- strong proven background in managing suppliers, correcting supplier behaviours and managing difficult supplier relationships
- strong proven background in managing customer engagement, holding difficult conversations and building strong customer relationships to effect change
- a strong skillset of working with data and spreadsheets, to deliver business focused outcomes
Extensive prior experience of public procurement is not essential for this role but holding challenging conversations with both customers and suppliers is.
This role is to start ASAP and will initially be on an interim period of 3 months to start with.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'