- Understand the external supply market and internal demand within the category / sub-category
- Work with the Global Category Lead(s) in developing and evolving the category strategy
- Work with business teams to implement strategy, creating and managing operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process, working with Sourcing
- Agree preferred supplier and other supplier management strategies
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in procurement of third party goods and services across the end to end Property lifecycle with a strong understanding of procurement and contracting models for Real Estate, Capital Projects and FM
- Thorough understanding of and experience in procurement and category management
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in negotiating multi-million dollar contracts
- Working within a fast-paced international environment across different cultures
- Stakeholder engagement and management with a demonstrable ability to communicate and influence across all different levels in the organisation
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate requirements
- Ability to interpret contract language, contracting mechanisms and develop a position
- Specific experience of operating within a global matrixed organisation and a proven track record of influencing large teams of a diverse nature
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Construction / Real Estate / Design experience