In the last 10 years this Group has seen consistent year on year growth, a real modern-day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile and ambitious than ever before. part of a large group, so career progression is inevitable.
Category & Insight Analyst
Major Food Business
Salary to £30,000 + Benefits
Multi-million-pound food company with instantly recognised brands
High performance culture with engaged employees
Mix of branded and own label
Promotes from within, excellent succession planning
We are looking for a Category & Insight Analyst to support the brand, sales and category teams. You will support the development and implementation of category initiative to drive growth within various customer accounts.
You will also be involved in other larger projects to help scope category plans for the future as well as shopper marketing and insights, retailer presentations, data analysis, constantly working with internal Sales/Marketing functions to achieve objectives and provide insight of our key customers.
Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Classic commercial training in a branded FMCG business or agency
- Experience using data/analysis
- 1 years + experience working within Category ideally in FMCG
- Working knowledge of Kantar, Retail Link, Dunnhumby, IRI advantageous
- Energy, drive, enthusiasm to engage the retail, category and sales teams
- Strong project management and IT skills
- Ambitious to work in a fast-paced office where success is shared and rewarded
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by emailing your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 2962/19
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
- Data Analysis