Cat C (HGV Class 2) Cylinder Driver
Location: Rainham, East London
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, permanent, 45 Hours/Week
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Overtime after 45 hours, Premium Payments for weekends, Paid Tacho breaks, 33 days holiday pro rata, death in service benefit and a 5% London weighting payment of basic pay.
We have a vacancy for a Cat C (HGV Class 2) Cylinder Driver at our Rainham site.
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
Delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders to domestic and commercial Flogas customers in and around the London area, whilst providing excellent face to face customer service.
May include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per operational procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Be compliant with the drivers hours and tachograph regulations
- Meet Flogas driver performance standards
- Contributing in developing customer base / reporting competitor activity in area
- Heavy manual handling required
What do we want from you?
- Hold a minimum Cat C (HGV Class 2) Licence
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- ADR (class 2 gasses - packages)
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours (incl some weekend working)
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
All employees are required to inform their Line Managers of their intent to apply and a fully completed 'Employee Referral’ form must be sent to the HR contact before the application can be progressed. (Employee Referral forms are available on the intranet or from the HR Department).
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY", forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Flogas Britain is an equal opportunities employer.
- Cat C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job