Case Manager - Debt Management | £22,000 starting salary + BUPA + PENSION + 25 days annual leave and excellent career opportunities | Warrington, UK
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Case Manager on behalf of leading solicitors in Warrington. The role is full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and also includes a 4 week rota. This will involve working 1 Saturday in 4. The successful Case Manager can look forward to working in a target driven, fast-paced environment with career progression for the right person.
The Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Telephone contact to negotiate repayment terms or settlement options
- Establish debtor financial position and assess for vulnerability/hardship
- Discuss arrange payment method
- Monitor payment arrangements
- Chase arrears and review arrangements
- Deal with routine correspondence
Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
The ideal Case Manager will possess:
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous debt management experience
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Previous customer service experience within a call centre environment
This client is a profitable and successful organisation and is currently experiencing high growth. They are well positioned both operationally and financially to continue this growth for coming months and years.
Do you want to be their new Case Manager?
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at or call us on we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for
Litigation | Debt Management | Customer Service
- Litigation | Debt Management | Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"