Here at Holt Community Hub located in Holt we have a new opportunity for a Caretaker.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that premises and grounds are maintained and secure in accordance with policies and procedures. The role involves working mornings (mostly Monday to Friday) with a 7.30am start, and late afternoon with a 6pm finish.
You will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and will be responsible for monitoring and recording checks that relate to fire safety and legionella, training will be provided. A knowledge of Health and Safety and an ability to undertake DIY is preferable.
We recruit on values and train on skills, we use a value based safer recruitment process. We respect diversity and welcome your application.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that premises and grounds are maintained and secure in accordance with policies and procedures. The role involves working mornings and afternoons.
Keywords: Caretaker | Maintenance | Health & Safety | DIY | Fire Safety | Legionella | Safety Checks | Premises | Grounds | Reporting | HoltBenefits
- Comprehensive training and personal development
- Employee well-being benefits
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 recognised public holidays
- Time management skills.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Able to successfully communicate with a range of different audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility regarding working hours to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Independence Matters has a range of services including respite, supported living, personal assistance and day services (hubs). The hubs are regulated by the local authority Quality Assurance Team and the rest are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). All services support the customers to improve or maintain their level of independence and lifestyle choices.
Each service is person centred and for example, may include support to get out and about with friends, hobbies, being a volunteer and/or finding paid employment. We also offer practical support with daily tasks in your home such as assistance with personal care, shopping and preparing meals. We offer short and longer term services for customers and their family carers including in times of crisis such as illness or other emergency situations.
- Caretaker | Maintenance | Health & Safety | DIY | Fire Safety | Legionella | Safety Checks | Premises | Grounds | Reporting | Holt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'