Are you an experienced School Caretaker? Are you looking for a full time position? Are you happy doing split shifts?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected primary school in the heart of Chesterfield. They are looking to add a full time Caretaker to their impressive school.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive Senior Management
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Open up the school, set alarms and close at the end of the day
- Have experience doing alarm tests
- Have experience of emergency lighting tests
- Ensuring that the school is a suitable place to learn
- School Caretaker experience
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- X2 Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'