Randstad Education are recruiting on behalf of a lovely school in Bath for a Caretaker /site assistant. The role is to start after Easter and will continue up until the end of the Summer term and will offer a permanent role for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working within a facilities, porterage or caretaking role has a good knowledge of health and safety and is physically able to carry out a range of tasks
You will be expected to work under the supervision of other caretakers to ensure the upkeep of a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and security to the school, to ensure a clean and safe learning environment for the pupils
Duties will include:
- Ensure the security of buildings and rooms including alarm setting and key holding.
- Routine inspections of buildings to assess any maintenance required
- Locking and unlocking the college
- Ensure that the college is tidy and clear of rubbish
- Provide first line maintenance for the college to include boarding up windows, minor painting , removal or covering of graffiti, furniture repairs, changing batteries in clocks, repairs to locks etc
- Recent experience of caretaking or similar role
- Enhanced DBS certificate or willingness to undertake one
- Full , clean driving license
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job