Reed Education are urgently recruiting for experienced caretakers / site maintenance officers to work within the Chester area.
Benefits to working as a caretaker / site maintenance officer through Reed Education:
- A dedicated consultant with 7 year experience in the education industry
- The flexibility to work around your own availability
- Competitive pay rates
- Experience working in different school environments
- Support gaining an up-to-date DBS check
- Support with CV writing
We are looking for caretakers/ site maintenance officers who:
- Have experience of building management
- Have an understanding of health and safety regulations
- Enjoy a varied workload
- Can maintain equipment and facilities within the school
- Have relevant qualifications to support the role of a caretaker
Please send an up to date copy of your CV to Nick Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 619314 today for more information.
Reed Education are dedicated to safeguarding and all candidates will be invited to a face to face registration interview. We will obtain two years of satisfactory references and a fully enhanced DBS check if you are not already registered with the update service.
Previous positions as a Premises Manager, Facilities Manager, Site Supervisor, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Joiner, Builder, Building Supervisor or Handyperson may be suitable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'