Gate Lodge is a small family run Care Home for dementia in Purley. We recognise the important of team work and the impact that the staff have on the residents in our home. We have fantastic training opportunities in a friendly environment.
- To support the Registered Manager in achieving excellent care
- To act as a role model to other staff
- To promote team work.
- To support residents and their families
- To support the Registered Manager in implementing practice developments within the home.
- To deliver high quality person-centred care to residents on a shift by shift basis
- To be involved in promoting meaningful activity for residents
- Ensuring that a high standard of person-centred care is delivered on a shift by shift basis.
- Promoting team work
- Ensuring that residents’ safety, privacy and dignity is maintained
- Ensuring that residents are supported to make choices and have their independence promoted according to their level of need.
The post holder will, on a shift by shift basis:
- Deliver direct care to the residents throughout the shift.
- Monitor that all planned care is being delivered
- Ensure that all residents receive adequate support with their personal and emotional care
- Ensure that all residents receive adequate diet and fluids throughout the shift
- Ensure that all residents receive adequate support with their personal hygiene and continence
- Ensure residents take part in meaningful activities
- Ensure that relatives and other visitors to the home are made to feel welcome at all times
- Support the Home Manager in maintaining health and safety in the Home
- Support the Home Manager in promoting team work, and not tolerating any forms of discrimination
- The candidate should have experience in looking after the elderly
- excellent communication skills are essential
- have excellent interpersonal skills dealing with people at all levels
- Promotion of teamwork
Being passionate about offering excellent care to our residents
- Team work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job