Carer & Companion with Gujarati, Hindi or Nepali Languages - Wembley
We are looking for a compassionate, enthusiastic, honest, reliable, trusting and flexible Carer and Companion to support a lovely elderly lady in Wembley.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Personal Care; Dressing and undressing; Hair care/ Washing /showering/grooming/cleaning teeth;
- Continence management; Assisting with mobility;
- Preparation of tea, snacks and heating meals for client; Light cooking if necessary;
- Some Household Services;
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for Care Assistants who:
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Commitment to the job
- Ability to work flexibly and be adaptable to the clients working hours.
- The successful applicant should have experience with previous clients, be motivated, enthusiastic, and trustworthy.
- Have a good sense of humour and be reliable.
- Applicants need to be multi-lingual, verbally proficient in English as well as one of the main Asian languages; Gujarati or Hindi
Please note, the job description only maintains the key areas of responsibility. You may be required to take on other duties as the needs of client requires.
Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please send your CV and contact details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Permanent
- Day Care
- Home Care
- Companion Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"