Career within Website Analytics? - Graduate with HTML / CSS London £28k
My client is one of the leading analytics agencies in London. They have a fantastic reputation, they have a very robust client base and great people who love what they do.
They need to find a Graduate Web Analyst & Developer to join the team. This is a mixture of web development, technical client project delivery, web analytics implementation.. they need someone who loves the web, someone with a passion for analytics..
The company structure is slightly different to other more traditional agencies. They are not overwhelmed with tiers of management and all the problems that brings. They like their analysts to manage their own clients and as they develop and learn so the complexity and size of the managed accounts grow.
They have a very flat structure, so you'll manage your clients from start to finish, from initial audit, strategy development, strategy implementation, testing, optimisation and the client reporting.
This is a fantastic role with endless training, knowledge sharing, your own sites and accounts..
Daily routines may include :
- - Definition of measurement strategy
- - Implementation audits and advice, including some elements of coding
- - Website development
- - Hands on analysis of client web data
- - Written and face to face presentation of the analysis
- - Day to day account management
- - Recommendations on site optimisation
Your skills must include
- Experience of tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture
- Strong numerical skills
- Coding skills such as HTML, CSS, Javascrip
- Good communication skills
- Strong project skills
If you are interested please contact Trevor Jones Goodchildsmith Digital Recruitment