Excellent rates of pay up to £12.00 per hour
Do you want a role that makes a difference to people’s lives whilst offering job satisfaction and career development?
We are looking to hire full and part time care support workers to service existing clients in the Cardiff area.
Total Care Services are a care & nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying care support workers throughout South Wales to various care settings i.e Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.
We have a full/part time care support worker vacancies. Our care support workers receive excellent rates of pay, holiday pay, free training, opportunity to complete fully funded NVQ/QCF health and social care qualification, uniform and DBS provided, 24 hour on call support and guidance from an experienced team who are committed to providing a high quality service.
- Salary up to £12.00/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours to suit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay
- Flexipay - get paid early whenever you need it
- Recommend a Friend referral scheme
- Career progression
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Supporting Vulnerable Adults.
- Assistance with individual’s personal care.
- Mobility and transfer assistance/support.
- Daily encouragement and support activities.
- Record keeping - documenting factual, non judgemental information.
- Report to senior staff on duty for hand over's.
- Abide by any health and safety requirements within the setting and in line with current legislation.
- Assistance and encouragement with Nutritional and Dietary needs.
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required.
- Promote Independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect and fulfilment must be all times.
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'