Job Title: Care Support Workers
Location: Whitchurch, Shrewsbury, Ludlow and surrounding areas
Salary: £8.00 plus 25p per mile
Job Type: Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts available
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a real difference to the lives of people within your local community? If so, then you might just be the person for the organisation.
As a local charity, for, with and about carers, the organisation is on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people to join their friendly team.
The role includes assisting with individual care and daily living activities, meal preparation, administering medication and providing emotional support and companionship.
- No previous experience required, so even if you haven't worked for a while or are changing career, they'll give you the confidence to become a wonderful Care Worker
- What is more important to them, is your ability to treat people with dignity, empathy and compassion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A driving licence and access to a car are preferred for this role
They will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates £8.00 to £12.50 per hour
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
- 25p mileage allowance
- Guaranteed hours, shift patterns, flexible working contracts are available, including weekend and overnight shifts
- Training and Development opportunities to complete QCF - Social Care Diploma Level 2 & 3
- Company contribution to your pension
- Free uniform
If you want to make a real difference to people's lives in your local community, they would love to hear from you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
This role would suit someone looking to start or further a career as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Care Worker, Carer Support Worker, Community Care Worker or Home Support Assistant, Community Care Assistant, CCA, Community Support Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Care Helper, Care Management, Care Assist, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, Care Coordinator.
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Care Worker
- Carer Support Worker
- Community Support Worker
- Care Helper
- Community Care Assistant
- Community Care Worker or Home Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job