Care Support Worker- Paediatrics
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Job Title: Care Support Worker - Paediatrics
Trust Location: Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust
Pay Rates: £11 - £20
About the Trust:
Rated Good in their most recent CQC report, Sheffield Childrens NHS Foundation Trust is one of only three dedicated childrens hospital Trusts in the UK providing integrated healthcare for children and young people, including community and mental health care as well as acute and internationally renowned specialist services. Located within Sheffield, on the edges of the Peak district, enjoy the many benefits of city life including excellent transport links to Nottingham, Derby, Doncaster and Leeds.
As a member, you will have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates -work this week, get paid next week.
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go access your - My Bank shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone.
- Essential support when you need it 24/7 365 days - Call us anytime.
- Multi-locational - work across neighbouring Trusts.
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust access before they are made available to agency.
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle - access to the Bank gives you options of adhoc shifts or fixed term placements.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work.
- Stakeholder pension scheme available.
You'll have the following qualification/experience:
- Minimum of 6 months Acute HCSW UK (Private, NHS or Armed Forces) hospital/hospice xperience within the last 2 years
- Student Nurse with at least 12 weeks' clinical placements.
- Care Certificate from an NHS Organisation
- QCF Level 2 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services - issued after 2011
- QCF Level 2 OR above Diploma in Health & Social Care or Clinical Healthcare Support - issued after 2011
- QCF Level 3 OR above Diploma in Healthcare Support or Maternity & Paediatric Support - issued after 2011 (For Paediatric & Maternity roles only)
- Degree /Diploma in Nursing and currently do not have an NMC Registration.
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialize in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members. As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
Here at NHS Professionals, we run England's largest NHS staff bank and are experts at putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, more flexible shifts, and a healthier work-life balance across our partnered Trusts.
Career Progression access to Learning & Development opportunities, so that you can take on new roles and challenges.
Work-life Balance flexible shifts, committed shifts, wellbeing resources and build paid annual leave.
Opportunity & Access over 50 partner NHS Trusts to give you the flexibility of choice to work how and where you want.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- "Care Support Worker"
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'