Care & Support Worker - Ivybridge & South Devon - £9.00 per hour
(Sleep in nights are paid at a rate between £53.10-£70.47 age dependent)
- Part Time and Full Time Positions available
- Weekend only availability considered.
- Additional hours are also available to cover annual leave, training and sickness as required.
The DOVE Project are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and flexible individual to join our team of Care and Support Workers.
We are a leading and innovative organisation offering a range of personalised outcome based care and support packages throughout Plymouth, Devon and Cornwall.
We are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic support workers to join our team to support people in their homes and out in the community.
You will be working alone and as part of a team supporting people with various needs, such as Learning Disabilities, Mental ill Health, and Autistic Spectrum Disorders including Asperger’s Syndrome.
You will have a person-centred approach to supporting people with their day-to-day living in order to provide a caring, safe and effective service that is responsive to the needs of the people we support. This will include providing support with household tasks, meal planning and preparation, maintaining relationships with their family and friends and with accessing the community.
Being a driver is preferred but not essential. If you are a driver, you must have a full UK driving licence, access to your own vehicle and have business insurance in place.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Have patience and can remain calm under pressure
• Have a good sense of humour
• Have a responsible attitude
• Have good organisational skills
• Have a flexible approach to working hours
• Are able to work alone and as part of a team
• Have good communication skills
The DOVE Project - Part of Caretech
Caretech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services.
CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are committed to providing the highest levels of care to our residents
To enable us to do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.
* Some of our Roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are only interested in your ability to do the job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'