I am recruiting for a Support Manager to join my client and take responsibility for a cluster of supported living services throughout the Lincolnshire area.
The appointed Manager will receive benefits to include; a competitive salary package inclusive of car allowance, 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory company pension scheme, support to complete further qualifications and much more.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly respected charitable organisation that supports a range of different people to include the elderly and those with learning disabilities and mental health.
The base for this role will be their regional office which is around a half an hour's drive north of Peterborough however regular travel will be required throughout the region.
I am keen to speak with candidates form commutable locations such as; Peterborough, Grantham, Spalding, Wisbech, March, Chatteris, Boston, Sleaford, Melton Mowbray, Corby, Bourne, King's Lynn, Huntingdon and Uppingham to name a few.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Support Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Ensure each service user receives consistently high levels of care and support
- Oversee approximately 6-8 services within a geographical patch of Lincolnshire
- Monitor staff performance and identify areas for additional support, where required
- Take part in 'on call' on a shared system
- Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care as minimum, or equivalent
- Experience of managing high quality residential or supported living services that have achieved a 'Good' as minimum with CQC
- Background of supporting people with learning disabilities and/or mental health
- Budget management
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.