Would you be interested in working within an organisation highly renowned for providing fantastic levels of care as well as the support they provide their staff at all levels?
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an excellent client in Chester who pride themselves on providing high quality care to their residents. This lovely sized Nursing Home in Chester provides care for elderly residents with general nursing requirements. The home already has fantastic relationships with the local community and CQC.
- You will be managing the day to day duties and administrative functions of the Nursing Home
- You will influence first-hand the attainment of budgeted financial performance and exercising sound cost management across the Home
- Duties will include staff management including supervisions, appraisals and identifying training needs
- You will also be ensuring the home is compliant with all statutory and legal requirements and be the registered manager with CQC for the home
- You must be an inspirational leader with the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team
- Previous Registered Manager experience would be ideal
- Knowledge of CQC requirements and other compliance systems is essential in order to maintain the standard of the home
- Salary of £30,000
- Generous holiday package
- Opportunities for progression and development
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please call Matt Hilton on . Alternatively, please feel free to email me at
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash**
Keywords: Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, RGN, RMN, Nurse Manager, Sheffield, CQC, Elderly, Dementia
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'