Care Coordinator, Bristol
Salary £22,000 plus benefits
Monday – Friday 08:30am to 5pm (weekend requirement for on-call duties)
As part of our continued growth here at Noble, we have an opportunity that has been created for a Care Coordinator to join the team in Bristol. The role of a Care Coordinator has many aspects with the principal duties being to ensure the efficient running of our care service in a manner that demonstrates high standards by exceeding the needs of the customer.
Candidates must have excellent organisation and communication skills as their day-to-day role will include Allocating Care Staff Rotas plus, managing a team of Care Staff being the point of contact & Liaising with Clients and other local professionals such as District nurses. Candidates must have excellent telephone manner and have the ability to work under pressure. You will be responsible for conducting interviews to build your team and enable growth.
It is essential to have the following:
- People management or team leading experience
- Previous experience in Care Coordinating
- Has previous experience using people planner system (Desirable)
- The ability to focus whilst working at a very fast pace
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexibility to participate in on call duties when required
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary of £22,000 plus Benefits
- Exceptional award-winning training
- On-going career development
- Up to 25 days a year holiday
- NVQ Health & Social Care (Up to level 5)
- Refresher training
- Pension Scheme
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- On-going support from upper management to succeed in your role.
CLICK ON APPLY and get in touch with us today, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'