Care Coordinator - £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year depending on experience
We are a local charity based in Rushden which provides a range of voluntary services and also runs a very busy domiciliary homecare department.
The Care Coordinator role is expected to act as part of the Care Team and as such the job will involve taking part in the on call rota providing care to cover absences or unallocated calls as well as covering day to day cover within the office.
The post includes evening and weekend cover on a rota basis.
- Rostering care calls on a bespoke care software on a weekly basis (3 days)
- Roster daily unallocated calls (daily)
- Monitoring the electronic monitoring system (daily)
- Verifying the previous weeks timesheets on the software (1 day)
- Data entry of travel time and mileage using the previous weeks timesheets (1 day)
- Provide emergency cover as and when requested - on call rota system in place
- Answering calls and dealing with queries from staff and service users
This is a permanent role, office hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm and Fridays 8.30am to 4.00pm. You will need a full drivers license and access to a vehicle.
At least one year`s rostering experience is required along with experience within a domiciliary care environment.
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care or equivalent is required.
It is desirable that applicants know the areas of Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Wellingborough and surrounding villages as this knowledge will be needed to carry out the rostering duties.
In return, we can offer 28 day holidays per year (included are bank holidays). Increased to 33 days after 5 years service, £30.00 shopping voucher per quarter for 100% attendance, mileage paid at 40 pence per mile and a contributory pension scheme.
Please apply online
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
- Care worker rostering experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"