Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Depending on Experience + Excellent Bonus
Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
On call is voluntary and generous additional payment is made for this.
A Fantastic Opportunity to work for a well-established Healthcare recruitment agency with an excellent reputation.
Working for a successful company with a proven track record, this is an opportunity to join a new branch based in Huddersfield and become part of a friendly team.
Duties of the Care Coordinator
- Working in a fast paced pressurised environment you will be dealing with a wide variety of clients with differing healthcare needs.
- You will be responsible for handling packages of care, filling bookings and coordination of rotas.
- You will also visit clients and be involved in updating care plans, risk assessments and carrying out supervisions.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the care industry, ideally understanding community care
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive with excellent administration skills.
- A Professional personal appearance
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- You will be proactive, highly organised and able to work at a fast pace.
As part of this role you will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Care Coordinator role is right for you then please apply today!
Do not miss this opportunity to work for one of the best agencies around!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job