Are you looking for the next step in your career with the care industry?
Our client, one of the industry leading Care Providers in the UK are looking for a Care Coordinator to join their team.
Having won awards last year for their service (including the Queens award 2016) they are looking for a Care Coordinator to help them continue their excellent standards.
The successful Care Coordinator will benefit from joining a company with an excellent reputation by increasing their progression within the care industry.
Our client is also offering:
- A competitive salary.
- A generous Holiday package - 28 days.
- Friendly office environment.
- Industry leading in-house training
- Continuous support for education and upskilling - Sponsored by the company
- Career progression
- Commitment to quality
The focus of the role is to visit potential clients after they first contact the service and convert them to actual clients. Do a care assessment and propose the best possible care package that meets all client needs and outcomes. Complete compliance activities like creating the care plan, signing the contract, create the journal folder, etc.
- Follow up on all client enquiries and visit all potential clients within 24 hours or at the earliest possible.
- Convert at least 60% of all potential clients visits into actual clients.
- Follow the assessment process and propose the best possible care package to the new clients.
- Create all related documents with the new client including contracts, care plan, journal folder, etc.
- Complete all compliance activities on time and update in the corresponding files.
- Sign off all new client files before the 1st visit making sure they are compliant and before they go into the file cabinet.
- Review daily the workload and the activities that the community care assessor are going to do.
- Review daily the compliance activities and schedule the activities required.
- Review daily that all compliance activities have the corresponding documentation in the client or Caregiver file.
- Review daily the indicators relating to new clients.
- Seek feedback weekly with clients, Caregivers and other team members about the performance of the community care assessor.
- Weekly 1:1 for 30 minutes to provide direction and support
Ideally, we are looking for people with the following competencies:
- Efficiency . Able to produce results with minimal waste of time.
- Honesty/Integrity. Do not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organisation and planning. Plans, organisers, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focus on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Act is without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion an excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job