I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their homecare branch based in Leyland.
My client is an established organisation in the North West with a strong network of offices already in operation.
This branch is currently one of the smallest in the group as it has only recently been taken over. Typically the hours would easily exceed 2000 per week and this is what the aspirations are for this location.
The appointed Coordinator will have great opportunities to progress in the future both within this branch and as new offices develop. You will also be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and regular bonuses, depending on branch performance.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
I am keen to speak to people from commutable locations such as; Southport, Ormskirk, Blackburn, Preston, Skelmersdale, Bamber Bridge, Chorley, Darwen, Accrington, Fulwood, Bolton, Wigan and Rufford to name a few.
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
- Ensure all absences including holiday and sickness are accounted for and appropriately covered
- Help to create personalised care plans
- Be able to provide hands on care, where required
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Experience of working in the care industry in a similar coordinating role
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job