We are seeking the very best Care Co-Ordinator in the Warwickshire area, close to Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Royal Leamington Spa and surrounding areas. This job is working for a growing homecare provider, with an established and dedicated team.
Our client strives to provide the highest standard of care at all times and they pride themselves on being different from other homecare providers.
As their Care Co-ordinator you can use your strengths, like your eye for detail and problem-solving mentality, to make a positive impact on the lives of Older People in the community and your colleagues. Above all, you will have a big heart and share our client’s vision of providing the best homecare possible. At the centre of the team your role will include:
• Matching carers and client, paying attention to who they are and what they need;
• Making sure new starters have the support required to flourish;
• Scheduling carers to be with their regular clients;
• Fitting people into the right time slots so everyone gets the help they need;
• Answer incoming calls and be the friendly hub of the company;
• Be on-call on a weekly basis;
• Help the Field Senior make sure everyone is happy and balanced.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in the care sector, and who has passed their NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care. You also need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The job is based in our client’s beautiful offices (with free parking!), working Monday to Friday & one in four weekends. You’ll work there on a shift basis- getting 40 hours a week. You can also look forward to:
• £21,008 per annum, plus loyalty bonus scheme after 1 year;
• A friendly office environment with lots of social and training events;
• Knowing that you can still step in and help with the day to day ground work when you’re on call.
So, come and join a thriving homecare provider- we can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve as their Care Co-Ordinator. All you need to do is click 'Apply’.
- Co Ordinator
- Home Care
- Social Care