Care Centre Director
Are you an experienced Hospital Director, Care Centre Director or experienced senior Registered Nurse or HCPC Therapist with an impressive history of successfully running a service?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and can successfully lead, manage, and develop a specialist neurological service, whilst ensuring excellent care is maintained then join The Bridge Care Centre and experience what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
The Bridge currently provides neurological rehabilitation and complex care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries across 40 beds for both men and women.
As Care Centre Director, you will lead and manage a diverse multi-disciplinary clinical and administrative workforce, ensuring excellent care is delivered and operational performance is maintained, while ensuring quality and financial targets are met.
You will be pivotal in ensuring the overall success of the service as a self-contained enterprise that balances organisational efficiency, effectiveness and economy whilst delivering high quality healthcare with excellent outcomes for service users and their families.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continue to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers
- Facilitate the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and service users, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice
- Ensure quality and financial targets are met
- Promote and enhancing the care home and the wider region’s reputation for care and service.
To be successful as Care Centre Director, you will:
- Have responsibility for the overall operational management of the Care Centre coupled with the leadership and development of all departments.
- Be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance
- Drive engagement activities that give voice to the views and aspirations of residents and their families/carers.
- Lead the senior management team on site, developing the local service strategy, ensuring adherence to the service’s objectives, quality improvement and business plans.
- Promote and enhance the care home’s reputation for specialist care and service.
- Continually invest in staff engagement initiatives and set the climate for a positive work experience for all staff at the hospital.
- Undertake the role of CQC Registered Manager, fully adhering to CQC expectations.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential).
- A clinical background
- An emphasis on performance and delivery to support successful service delivery and development, budget control, business development and revenue generation.
- A credible, inclusive, and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership and sound underpinning knowledge to provide direction and implement change.
- Knowledge of clinical and non-clinical operational activities within a health sector organisation.
- Working knowledge of the NHS and Independent Healthcare sectors.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £60,000
- £5,000 Car Allowance
- The equivalent of 30 days holiday plus bank holidays – plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable, and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'