Flexible Full Time/Part Time/Bank Days & Nights Available
Pay rate: £12 an hour
We are recruiting experienced Care Assistants to support our wonderful client in Chalfont Saint Giles, Buckinghamshire. A role at Complete Care Amegreen allows the opportunity to join a fantastic care team, and provide tailored care to our client’s needs.
With this opportunity, you will be supporting our active and energetic, young adult male client, with particular complex care requirements, including Epilepsy and Autism. Working in home care offers different challenges every day, and the opportunity to enjoy being with our client, encouraging learning development and sharing his love and enthusiasm for sports such as football, swimming, and horse riding.
As a Care Assistant with Complete Care Amegreen, you will benefit from specialist in-house and field-based training in all areas of our client’s care. We offer paid training to our staff, overtime on bank holidays and salary uplifts on selected shifts throughout the year. If you are looking for a rewarding role in healthcare, where you can really make a difference, this may be right for you.
Care Assistant Benefits:
Here at Complete Care Amegreen, we put people at the heart of everything we do, and reward our teams with competitive packages, which include:
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays and selected shifts (up to £17 per hour)
- Flexible working - contract/bank hours available
- Comprehensive, paid training in specialist complex care
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Free DBS check
- Workplace pension
- Care certificate
- ‘Refer a friend' bonus scheme (up to £500!)
- To provide the best possible care to our clients in their own homes
- Provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures
- To encourage learning development and personal goals
- Prompt, assist and administer medication
- Provide emotional support and companionship
- Keeping records of the client’s care
Ideal Care Assistant will have:
- Previous experience delivering complex care in the home environment
- A proactive and can-do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to providing the best possible care for the client
- Flexibility with shifts and availability to work every other weekend
- Right to work in the UK
- Aged 18+ due to working with vulnerable adults and children
- Full UK driving licence - required
If you have the commitment and passion to help others and a gift for building close client relationships, we would love to hear from you. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and adheres to Safer Recruitment Practices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'