Do you live in the Lymington area? Do you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle?
Is your current role at risk due to COVID-19 Coronavirus? Are you facing uncertainty in your job or being made temporarily redundant? Maybe you have recently retired and want to return to the care service?
Are you caring, compassionate and want to make a difference every day?
Maybe you should consider joining Agincare as Care Assistant, the UK's top-rated Home Care provider in the UK! (As rated by Indeed 2019).
Care experience is not a requirement as all Care Assistants are provided with 2 days intensive training as well as shadowing with our more experienced staff and on-going mentoring with your Registered Manager.
Your role as a Care Assistant
- Provide functional and emotional support to our clients
- Helping prepare meals and assist with social activities
- Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral care, hair care, washing and dressing)
- Safe administration of medication in accordance with individual care plans
All our Care Assistants will receive the following benefits:
- Mileage expenses paid
- Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme
- Blue Light Card membership
- We will create a flexible work pattern based on your availability
- Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'