About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
Care assistants needed in Bolton, various Days & Nights available.
We can offer you:
- £8.72 - £12.50 per hour
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours - Days & Nights
- Full time or part time to suit
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to £150)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
APPLY NOW using our quick apply function, and apply with only your CV in one click.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'