Care Assistant - Southampton, Hampshire
£9.00ph+ - FT - Days & Nights
I am looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within my clients beautiful care home based in Southampton, Hampshire.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care to the residents and your daily tasks as a 'Care Assistant' will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
My client is looking to take 'Care Assistants' on a full time night contract, with an hourly rates of £9.0ph during the weeks and £9.25ph at weekends.
Minimum requirements as a 'Care Assistant':
- Care experience with a care home environment is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of elderly, dementia, physical disability & mental health care
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Day To Day Responsibilities Of 'Care Assistants':
- Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
- Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
- Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on and use job reference number GL42614.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'