Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to deliver high quality, personalised care in Horsham,Bilingshurst and the local surrounding areas of West Sussex, supporting clients day-to-day to ensure that they are living fulfilling lives, through our friendly Chichester branch.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.Position
You will be working in local nursing homes, residential homes and care homes delivering essential care to residents in a compassionate and caring manner. It's essential you're committed to upholding our vision of excellence in care, which means promoting wellbeing while protecting each person's dignity.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.Perks of Working with Newcross:
- Salary of up to £13.54/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Criminal record check (DBS) refunded after initial period
- Free training and uniform through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross Healthcare Solutions in Chichester is located near Chichester Cathedral and provides the local West Sussex area with flexible permanent healthcare staff to residential, nursing and care homes.Why Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.Requirements:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months.
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- horsham care
- billingshurst care
- west sussex care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job