Elderly / Dementia Residential Home
Permanent, Part Time Hours (13.5 hours per week OR 20.25 hours per week)
£7.57 - £8.42 per hour
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Care Assistant to work with a registered Charity. The company have a great reputation and strive for quality throughout their homes. They operate a small number nursing and residential services to support elderly clients across the UK.
The company have several accreditations and awards under their belt and are totally committed to staff development, and as such have been awarded the Investors in People (IIP) award. Many of our client’s services have received a good rating with CQC with one of their services receiving a commended in the gold standards framework, which is an excellent recognition for the standard of their work.
We are working with our client to recruit a Care Assistant for their medium sized elderly / dementia residential home based in Bromsgrove. This is a lovely home, which has been rated as overall good with CQC.
As a Care Assistant, you will report to the Day Care Supervisor and work with a team of Care Assistants to ensure the highest standards of care and service is delivered to residents, relatives, and visitors, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
Primarily; the role of Care Assistant will involve:
- Helping residents with personal care if required
- Dressing and getting up in the morning and getting to bed in the evening
- Assistant with medication or administer where necessary
- Monitoring health related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team
As a Care Assistant, you will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience of providing care to elderly / dementia clients
- Ideally qualified to NVQ level 2 OR willingness to complete this
- Genuine interest and passion to work with the elderly
- Good understanding of CQC and care plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in taking up a new job as a Care Assistant, please email your cv immediately quoting reference MB - CARE ASSISTANT - BROMSGROVE.
- Personal Care
- Elder Care