We are looking for caring and passionate individuals for a Care Assistant job in the Nottingham area of Nottinghamshire to join an award-winning homecare provider. We are looking for people in the Sneinton, The Meadows, West Bridgford, Carlton, St. Ann’s, Mapperley, Sherwood, Arnold, Bestwood Carrington, Bulwell, Old & New Basford, Long Eaton, Radford, Aspley, Beeston, Chilwell and surrounding areas.
How would you like to work for a homecare provider whose clients have said that 96% of them would be happy to recommend the provider? Their clients have also left outstanding feedback such as this:
"The quality of care was very good. A care agency is not part of the family, but they close came to that."
Our client provides the highest quality care for older people in their own homes. The company was founded on the owner’s personal experience and a real aspiration to offer a high-quality service that would provide both clients and relatives with comfort and peace of mind. The client really is at the heart of what they do, and they aspire to make sure that people live with independence, dignity and the highest possible quality of life.
They look after their staff too, so they offer terrific pay, hours and benefits too:
- £8.50 - £9.50 per hour.
- Flexible, part-time hours per week.
- Hourly visits including early mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Alternate weekends.
- 25p per mile mileage allowance, 45p per mile when taking clients out shopping.
- Continuous training and support, with fantastic progression opportunities.
- Paid holidays.
- Simply Health Cash Plan.
As a Care Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with their morning or bedtime routines.
- Prompting to take medication.
- Assisting with washing and dressing.
- Assisting with meal preparation.
- Accompanying clients to social events or shopping trips.
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
What skills do you need to be a Care Assistant?
No experience is required for this job as full training will be provided.
Firstly, you will want to make a difference to someone’s life and have a big heart!
You can be any age over 18 and from any background, there is no upper limit.
You will be able to strike a relationship and rapport with the client (s) you are paired with.
You will need to have a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
If this sounds like the job for you, and you live in the Nottingham area, then please click "apply."
- Home Care
- Care Assistant