Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Care Assistants (HCA) who are committed to delivering high-quality care to support our clients in Harlow, Hertford, Cheshunt, Waltham abbey, Waltham cross and the surrounding areas through our friendlyRomford branch.The Position
We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including hospitals, care homes, nursing homes and supported living, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these settings. Experience of caring for those with dementia is also highly desirable.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.The Benefits
- Salary up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Guaranteed hours on a permanent, flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We value great carers.
As a Newcross HCA, you'll experience all the benefits of both permanent and temporary working. Be employed on a permanent contract, with the security of a minimum guaranteed hours. Plus - enjoy all the flexibility of shift work, and design a rota that suits your availability, including days, nights and weekends!Person Specification
To be considered for this care assistant vacancy, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, at least 1 years previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK and at least two referee contact details, to include a manger who can comment on your clinical ability.
Your own transport is preferable as you could be required to travel up to 30 minutes to reach client locations across the Home Counties.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job