Support workers required in Potters Bar and surrounding areas. Blackrock Search are currently working with a friendly domiciliary care provider who are rapidly expanding and are seeking to add, quality support staff to their thriving team. They are seeking support staff to provide friendly, person centred care to elderly clients offering them companionship and support.
Perks of this role
- From £8 per hour
- Flexible shifts available
- Access to further training and qualifications
Duties of this role include:
- To assist service users with personal care needs, as detailed in their individual care plan,
in an appropriate manner to help meet their desired outcomes.
- To assist service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including
incontinence, using aids and personal equipment i.e. hoists, assistive technology etc. in
line with their individual care plans.
- To communicate effectively with service users, carers and other professionals.
- To report any concerns to your line manager relating to changes in the service
user’s health and support needs.
Required for role
- Care Experience
- Full Uk License
- Access to vehicle
This is a care provider who value staff and are only seeking passionate support staff who are seeking to positively impact their clients. If you are a care/ Support worker seeking a new opportunity then click apply for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job