Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Healthcare Assistants who are committed to delivering high-quality care to support our clients in thePlymouth area. We have a range of day or nights shifts available throughout the week allowing you to customise your lifestyle around your work pattern.
Shifts currently available:
- Residential and nursing homes working with adults
- 1-to-1 care with older adults with dementia and challenging behaviour
- Supported living environments with adults with autism
- Rehabilitation unit working with adults with drug/alcohol dependency
You will be delivering the exceptional quality of care, for which Newcross is renowned, to clients who have varying care requirements and in line with each service user's personalised care plan. You will be providing care that supports life activities, enabling people to live as independently as possible, as well as caring for people who have nursing and/or dementia care needs.
You should be willing to travel locally and due to the location of some clients, access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Benefits
- Salary of up to £13.53/hr paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free criminal record check (DBS) for a limited time
- Free uniform for a limited time
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support based in Plymouth
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.Why Should you Apply?
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.You will also need to have
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
If you have an NVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job