About the role
08:00 - 16:00
14:00 - 22:00 shifts - Excellent rates of pay
*Must be Car Driver*
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. As a key member of our Children's team, you will be there supporting a lovely 14 year old boy with cerebral palsy. He requires 2:1 care throughout the day to support with all of his complex clinical needs.
Our client lives at home which his family and loves to interact with his carers, we are looking for committed and dedicated Care Assistants to support our client and also who can offer his family commitment.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have previous experience of working with children with complex health needs
• Have a passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care