Help at Home are looking for an compassionate carers to joing our team of Care Assistants based at our Extra Care Scheme in Lutterworth.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don't need any previous experience as full training and support is provided.
Who would make an ideal senior care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
Successful applicants will be required to work alternate weekends and on a fixed shift pattern,10pm to 7am.
As a senior care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.60 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF* in social care.
• Exclusive discounts* every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus* programmes
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (DBS).
To begin or continue your career in care apply today!
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job