Care Assistant Tillingham
We are currently recruiting for flexible staff that enjoy working in social care and are enthusiastic about wanting to help others and provide a high standard of care.
Our well respected client is seeking staff who have previous working experience within a elderly care settings.
• Previous experience is essential
• Ability to work positively as part of a team and also alone
• Good written and oral communication skills
•Ability to maintain accurate records
• Promote and develop daily living skills
• Paid holiday
• Weekly pay
• Flexible Hours
• 365 days back office support
**Mileage agreed for certian criteria**
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"