Care Assistant - The Willows Care Home
Excelcare is a family owned care business which has been established for over 30 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of high quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
We are looking for Care Assistant to join the Excelcare family at The Willows, in Great Linford, Milton Keynes.
What you can expect:
Up to £9.65 an hour depending on experience
Shift pattern: 08.00am-08.00pm
You will work as part of a team providing physical, emotional, spiritual and social support, generally promoting the people we care for independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
Supporting people with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. Completing current and appropriate documentation which includes daily record keeping, charts and care plans.
What you will need:
Ideally but not essential, some experience in a care environment and an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
As a Care Assistant you'll have a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be empathic, non-judgmental and person-centred in your approach to people.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in the position or would initially like to find out more information, we'd like to hear from you. Please apply online or contact one of the Recruitment Team today if you had any questions on - we look forward to hearing from you.
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'