£9.05p/h to £9.33 Mon - Sun plus bank holiday enhancement
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holiday
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
Excelcare is a family owned care business which has been established for over 25 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of high quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
We are looking for Night Care Assistants (8pm to 8am) to join the Excelcare family at Fitzwilliam House in Cottenham .
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work as part of a team providing physical, emotional, spiritual and social support, generally promoting the people we care for independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
Supporting people with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. Completing current and appropriate documentation which includes daily record keeping, charts and care plans.
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally but not essential, some experience in a care environment and an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
As a Care Assistant you’ll have a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be empathic, non-judgmental and person-centred in your approach to people.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'