Care Assistant for 16-18 year olds - Perry Barr
Are you a Care Assistant, who has experience working with young people?
A modern, approachable and forward thinking 16-18 year old support/ housing provider, have an incredible opportunity to join their 16-18 year old Birmingham (Perry Barr) Support services.
Spread across 2 sites with around 15-17 members of support staff you will be responsible for providing the best support for young people and be able to meet any duties given.
- Working with 16-18 years olds
- Empowering service users to gain their independence
- Working with outside businesses, charities and organisations relating to the well being of service users
- Safe guarding service users, reporting issues to senior management
- Helping young service users understand the importance of budgeting, sexual health and other important life skills
Skills and Experience:
- 1 years + experience working with young adults in a support capacity
- Great people skills, able to be firm or friendly as and when required
- An impressive £160+ per 24 hours (shift and sleep in) 2 days on 4 days off
- Circa £19,000- 21,000 salary (depending on your availability for work)
- Amazing career opportunity - company set to recruit more staff creating management opportunities
- Easy going and approachable Directors who will value you and your ideas
If you believe you would be the perfect candidate for this role, please apply today.
- Support Workers
- Youth Work
- care assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"